In cosmetology and medicine, an extensive classification of spa procedures is used according to several criteria. This approach helps specialists to accurately select the best methods for the patient and to target the body, solving the most pressing health and appearance problems.
The most common classification criteria are:
- By area of specialization – for hair, face, arms, legs, body.
- In terms of the intensity of the impact, they are sparing, moderate, and radical.
- By the means used – water, mud, etc.
Let’s take a closer look at the most popular types of SPA procedures in RP:
- For hair and scalp. Thanks to special products prepared on the basis of natural ingredients, you can cure split ends and alopecia, get rid of dandruff and high-fat content.
- For face. Classical cosmetology is designed to improve the appearance of the skin and make it healthy. Very often supplemented with massage, sauna, or baths. This is a great way to maintain the beauty and elasticity of the skin. Separate procedures help to remove wrinkles, folds, bags under the eyes.
- For body. This is a series of procedures aimed at removing toxins and toxins, reducing cellulite deposits and reducing subcutaneous fat, regulating the work of sweat glands, and others. Wraps and massage sessions aimed at cleansing pores and improving the condition of the skin of the body, as well as general relaxation, are very popular. After a course of 8-10 procedures, the patient seems to be born again: the general well-being improves, the metabolism accelerates, etc.
- For hands and feet. This is a huge list of cosmetic procedures that provide complete care for hands and feet. In addition, during the spa sessions, you can make a beautiful manicure and pedicure, get rid of roughness, corns, and old calluses. With the help of special baths, the specialists of the RP center help get rid of the feeling of heaviness in the legs, reduce puffiness and remove the manifestations of varicose veins.
Newcomers visiting the SPA center for the first time can choose a universal program. It includes a set of simple but quite effective procedures that allow you to recover from the top of the head to the very heels. Pleasant sensations and amazing spa results are guaranteed!
SPA therapy at Rixos-Prykarpattya is recommended for everyone who wants to:
- Get rid of the negative effects of stress and depression.
- Improve the condition of the skin and the functioning of various organs.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Say goodbye to chronic fatigue syndrome for a long time.
- Fight to age effectively.
- Get a toned body and radiant, healthy skin from within.
- Get rid of a few extra pounds or tune in to a new, correct lifestyle.
- Carry out high-quality prevention of a number of diseases (from slow blood circulation to varicose veins).
Before starting SPA sessions, we recommend that you consult with specialists.